Awards and recognition
Our number one priority is to move the needle for our clients. When we do it in such a way that we get recognition for it, well, that’s just icing on the cake. A big thank you and congrats to our amazing clients and partners for working with us on these winning projects.
- TeamWorks, in partnership with the Big Ten Network, took home 2016’s top honor in the “Integrated Campaign” category for the network’s LiveBig campaign.
- We received the highest honor – two Silver Telly Awards, in the Charitable/Not-for-Profit category for our work on a short film for non-profit Big Shoulders Fund, Invest in a Child
- TeamWorks also received a Silver Telly Award in the Documentary category for our film, GOOSE
- In addition, we won three Bronze Telly Awards in the Social Responsibility category for co-producing BTN LiveBIG segments on Tommy Watson, Jenn Gibbons and Chris Spielman
PCC Golden Trumpet Awards
At the Publicity Club of Chicago awards, the nation’s largest independent public relations membership organization, we took home:
- The highest honor – a Golden Trumpet Award, in the Special Events & Observances category for our work with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Also, two Silver Trumpet Awards in the Marketing–Lifestyle and Social Media–Campaign categories for our work with Play Mechanix on Big Buck Hunter
- TeamWorks Media received an Honorable Mention as a finalist in the Documentary category for GOOSE that aired on ESPN as part of the 30 for 30 series
- As well as, an Honorable Mention as a finalist in the Pro-Social category for our work with BTN LiveBIG