On today’s Brand Story, Inc. podcast, we chat with Content Marketing Institute GM Stephanie Stahl. Many of you know CMI hosts the industry’s signature annual event, Content Marketing World, which is back in-person (and remote) September 28 – October 1, 2021. I thought it’d be great to pull the curtain back on one of the most respected content marketing brands to share their approach to educate and engage the content marketing community.
Inside the Content Marketing Institute signature event
Content Marketing World brings together brand marketers, agencies, content creators, creative designers, communications professionals and more for practical learning and a healthy dose of inspiration. This year they’ll be live with plenty of content: 100+ sessions, 200+ speakers and networking opportunities before and after.
I’m such a big fan of Content Marketing World, I’ve got several of their featured speakers lined-up to come on Brand Story Inc. upcoming episodes.
Stephanie is the first of this series and we recently tackled quite a few topics of interest for this community, including:
- Content Marketing World – it’s origin, it’s return and the theme of 2021’s conference.
- Content Marketing Institute’s approach to content marketing for the most discerning of target audiences – including structure, content types, volume, etc.
- How CMI builds audiences through social media and email, with specific platform approaches.
- Decision-making on where to be – and not to be – to reach target audiences.
- B2B content marketing big picture marketplace assessment, emerging trends and what’s next.
- The explosion of live streaming: who is clearing through the clutter and how?
- “Morning Musts” and “Bedside Bookstand” to share the business side merging with the personal side of Stephanie Stahl.
We want to hear from you. Share this podcast, give us your feedback and hit me up with topic suggestions and guest ideas. Brand Story, Inc. is for you, so let’s make it great together. You can ping me on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter @_JaySharman. Thanks for listening. Enjoy!