We had such a positive response from Brand Story, Inc.’s “The Future of Sports Gambling Content” episode with PointsBet’s Teresa Fiore, I decided to create a part two. Joining us today is Zac Reynolds, the founder and CEO of BOC Agency, a content company dedicated to servicing gambling operators.
Zac, an Australian who lives and breathes sports betting and horse racing, grew up in a world where sports gambling was legal and part of the daily culture. Over the past 15 years, Zac has been an integral part of the Australian wagering landscape. He has provided monetizable content strategies and established full service in-house creative agencies for three major operators in one of the biggest, most mature, and well-regulated betting markets. His innovation and vision in this space has generated millions of incremental betting turnover and high levels of customer acquisition and engagement.
Zac’s knowledge of the nuances of content, social media platform success, and having experienced many of the same industry hurdles in the past the U.S. market is yet to face, made for a no-brainer guest on Brand Story, Inc.
Below are the highlights of our episode:
- BOC Agency’s creation and Zac’s journey building a company in the United States.
- Australia’s sports betting evolution and relevant lessons for the U.S. market.
- Churchill Downs – a BOC client case study. What BOC does, how they do it and how the client measures success.
- Zac’s perspective on the current U.S. gambling content landscape.
- The future of live sports game experiences and gambling content.
- Optimizing sports gambling content for social media. Which platforms? When? How? Why?
- Near-term innovations sports gambling content creators should be paying attention to.
- Zac’s reading recommendations
Recent Future of Sports Content series episodes:
February – March, 2022
- Episode 1 – The Future of Women’s Sports – Carol Stiff, former ESPN VP Women’s Sports
- Episode 2 – The Future of College Sports Content – Tom Odjakjian, AAC
- Episode 3 – The Future of Sports Gambling Content (Part 1) – Teresa Fiore, PointsBet
Thank you Brand Story, Inc. community for your support as we continue our inaugural Future of Sports Content series. We want to continue to hear from you. Share your guest recommendations, topic suggestions, questions and overall feedback. This community is for YOU.
Drop me a note at [email protected] or ping me at LinkedIn here. You can follow Zac Reynolds on LinkedIn here– feel free to let her know what you liked from this episode. Guests love to hear from our listeners. Enjoy the episode!