Today on Brand Story, Inc., I’m delighted to host Melanie Deziel, the director of content at Foundation and author of the best-selling marketing and business communications book The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas. Melanie teaches marketers around the globe to brainstorm better, think like journalists and tell better brand stories. I thought this was a perfect match for our community and a topic we haven’t dedicated a full episode to until today.
Melanie is a member of the National Speakers Association and has graced the stages of industry-leading events like Native Ad Days, Social Media Marketing World, Inbound, SXSW, and Content Marketing World, where she will be again this September as one of the featured speakers. Melanie is one of several 2021 Content Marketing World speakers we have lined up in an ongoing series, and we’ve got a discount code in today’s show for listeners wanting to save some money and join us there.
Here are some highlights of our Brand Story, Inc. episode with Melanie Deziel:
- The origin story of The Content Fuel Framework.
- The 10 focus areas and 10 formats that comprise “The Framework” and how it works.
- Putting the framework into practice with examples and case studies.
- Putting Brand Story, Inc. into the actual “Framework” exercise.
- Her upcoming speaking engagement at Content Marketing World and the state of branded content.
- The 2.0 version of the book based on feedback and what she’s learned.
- The “creator, optimizer and distributor” ideal content marketing team practice.
- Insights on B2B brands that “get it” in 2021.
- Plus, “Morning Musts” and “Bedside Bookstack” to get a personal glimpse of Melanie.
We want to hear from you. Share this podcast, give us your feedback and hit me up with topic suggestions and guest ideas. Brand Story, Inc. is for you, so let’s make it great together. You can ping me on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter @_JaySharman. Thanks for listening. Enjoy!