TeamWorks Media is looking for a motivated, intrepid integrated marketing intern to help us out for the spring. Maybe you’re a communications major looking to fill that “prior experience” slot on your resume – or maybe you’re just someone who digs group psychology and likes to analyze why people buy / care about the things they do. If you’re either of these, we want to hear from you!
What you get: Our knowledge, our openness to questions, on-the-job experience, a laid-back atmosphere, intellectual challenge, awesome co-workers, the occasional free lunch and a transportation credit.
What we get: Your best efforts to contribute and learn. Your curiosity. Your ideas. Basically, your brain.
What you may be doing
- Creating written and visual content (fancier way of saying writing social posts and taking pictures)
- Researching and executing social media strategies
- Researching and executing content marketing outreach
- Participating in strategy and brainstorming meetings
- Assisting new business efforts
And graphic design skills are a definite plus!
If interested, please send resumes and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.