TeamWorks Media is looking for a motivated, intrepid integrated marketing intern to help us out for the fall. Maybe you’re a communications major looking to fill that “prior experience” slot on your resume – or maybe you’re just someone who digs group psychology and likes to analyze why people buy / care about the things they do. If you’re either of these, we want to hear from you!
What you get: Our knowledge, our openness to questions, on-the-job experience, a laid-back atmosphere, intellectual challenge, awesome co-workers, the occasional free lunch and a transportation credit.
What we get: Your best efforts to contribute and learn. Your curiosity. Your ideas. Basically, your brain.
What you may be doing
- Creating written and visual content (fancier way of saying writing social posts and taking pictures)
- Graphic design skills are a definite plus!
- Researching and executing social media strategies
- Researching and executing content marketing outreach
- Participating in strategy and brainstorming meetings
- Assisting new business efforts
- Helping out with La Vida Baseball, our digital media property in partnership with the National Baseball Hall of Fame
Here’s what our last group of La Vida Baseball interns had to say about their summer here:
If interested, please send resumes and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.