Position: Production Intern
TeamWorks Media is a Chicago-based media company that combines visual storytelling, marketing, social media and public relations to drive emotional impact and engage communities. We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team as production interns. We aim to have production interns year-round, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. We can be flexible to accommodate both semester and quarter schedules, as well as class schedules during the academic year. We believe in learning by doing, so you’ll hit the ground running on your first day. You won’t just observe the production process, we expect you to be a part of it. We hope that by the end of your internship you will have a comprehensive understanding of the production process, have honed your communication skills, and have helped us make an impact. Be ready to work hard and have fun!
What projects will you be helping with?
- La Vida Baseball Network: A digital media platform that celebrates the passion of Latino baseball’s past, present and future. La Vida Baseball produces live shows and creates daily social content that amplify Latino voices and stories. Baseball is the conduit by which we cultivate these stories, but our scope is not limited to sport.
- TeamWorks Media Content Studios: TeamWorks is building content studios for various brands in fields ranging from financial advisors to health care.
- TeamWorks Media Marketing/Branding: TeamWorks’ internal marketing and branding strategy and execution plan based on the company’s marketing goals and desired audience reach.
- And more!
What’s the job?
- Supporting and contributing to the overall production process – from pre-production preparation, story development and scripting to field production logistics to post-production execution, supervision and delivery.
- Taking the lead on story sourcing and project research
- Helping team write social media copy to promote various campaign stories
- Participate in creating graphics and/or Instagram Stories for various campaigns using Photoshop (no experience in Photoshop is required)
- Assisting with the creation and development of pitch decks and presentation materials while working closely with the business development team
- Being a key contributor in any and all brainstorms sessions with the production and marketing teams
- Assist on other major projects as they come in! We do a wide variety of work at TeamWorks, so be ready to learn, adapt, and help us with something new!
Candidates should have:
- Passion for storytelling and production
- A positive attitude! (plus, a good sense of humor couldn’t hurt)
- Strong organizational skills
- Honed research skills and a keen eye for good stories
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of content creation
- Proficiency in writing/reading/speaking Spanish is a plus!
- A good memory for coffee orders… just kidding! You won’t have to pickup coffee for anyone (except maybe yourself!)
Interested candidates should send the following to email@example.com
- Their resume
- A brief cover letter introducing themselves and explaining their interest in a TeamWorks internship
- Their availability for Winter (January – March), Spring (March – May), Summer (June – August), or Fall (September – November) and number of hours you’re roughly able to work. Again, we can be flexible with duration and hours based on your schedule.
Please use the following email header, so we don’t miss your application:
“Name – _*Term you’re interested in* – TeamWorks Intern Candidate“