TeamWorks Media is a 20-year-old media agency whose work inspires greater emotional connections between brands and their target communities. We are soup-to-nuts content creators that conceive of, produce and promote large quantities of top quality work at economies-of-scale prices.
Our award-winning media properties range from wholly-owned subsidiaries to joint ventures to works-for-hire.
Currently, they include:
- La Vida Baseball – La Vida Baseball is a lifestyle media company focused on stories outside the lines of the baseball field that mix Latino culture with “the Americas’ game.” We aim to connect, inspire and galvanize Latino baseball fans through the best in human interest storytelling. LVB currently reaches over 10 million English-preferred US Latinos per month.
- BTN LiveBIG – BTN LiveBig is a daily multiplatform brand focusing on the innovation, inspiration and impact Big Ten universities deliver across their 14 campuses. On-air, on-site and on social, LiveBig is in its eighth year and reaches over 20 million Big Ten fans per month.
- TennisWorthy – In partnership with the International Tennis Hall of Fame, TennisWorthy tells the best stories of the game, from the best players in the game, through the defining values of the game. TeamWorks Media-created content has reached over 3.3 million tennis fans in the past year and been socially amplified by greats like Billie Jean King, Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova and Andre Agassi.
In addition to that, the agency-side of TeamWorks Media services clients like the Big Ten Conference, The Masters®, NBC Universal, Turner Sports and Northwestern University.
About the Role – Vice President, Business Development
The right person for this position knows how to navigate the direct-to-brand and agency tightrope and has demonstrated experience in custom brand solutions with people and entities that understand the value of interest-based niche audiences. A trusted network, adaptability in a start-up environment and proactive accountability are your hallmarks. The position reports directly to the CEO.
- Have a proven track record in start-up media property sales
- Enjoy staying on top of ceaseless digital media publishing business model changes
- Embrace the balance of complexity of integrated marketing sales with the pleasure of the hunt
- Appreciate the power of an Emmy Award-winning video team, with a customer-centric mentality as a competitive advantage
- Love the energy and juice of a start-up, with the backstop, connectivity and talent of a proven 20-year-old agency
- Loathe the bullshit of bureaucratic, old-school “this is how we do it” mentality
…then you might be the person we’re looking to join our team.
Location is flexible.
You will have the rare opportunity to be part of building and monetizing niche media brands. If you’re looking for the balance of capitalizing on your “hunter” personality with the intellectual and emotional appeal of the custom content sell, this may be for you.
You’ll be a part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and knowing that you’ll knock the sales goals out of the park, you’ll have a career path that involves building out a dream team of future business development stars.
If you’re at the point where the purpose of the work co-exists with financial upside, we’re ready to talk.